Tuesday, June 1, 2010

aberrant egotism & false prophets Met. Philip

I continue in prayer. I openly protest any person, affiliation, juristiction, group or government which seeks to undermine its sovereignty.


I'm taking pointers from Bishop Savas on false prophets.

  • "Their end is destruction; their god is the belly; and their glory is in their shame; their minds are set on earthly things" (Phil 3:19).

  • "For such people do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the simple-minded" (Rom 16:18).
I would like to say upfront I speak only my conscience and am not an official authority for any jurisdiction or affiliate. I am however officially making my claim speaking against any disparaging comments or innuendo or claim made contrary to the Ecumenical See. I perceive the distinction between papist insanity and loyalty, commitment and truth.
The attitudes which appear systemic and deeply ingrained  Met. Philip and those of like-mind are easily understood.  Such personas are the direct result of the tremendous misfortune of being plagued with organic disorders coupled with chronic exposure to aberrant egotism, logic tight compartmental thinking and dysfunction. Basically they are out of their right mind.

Now from the Gospel reading: The Lord said, "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit. A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will know them by their fruits. Not every one who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

No comments: