Monday, December 15, 2008

if you can't train be well rested

in long distance running, if you can't train, be well rested. this brings me much needed comfort. last weeks mileage was way down. the great part is that my Achilles tendinitis is non existent and my right leg is so much improved. the down time helped my body for sure. forced to take time off for non running related issues let my body heal and has given me the opprotunity to get my focus and attitude back on the run and not on the injuries. it was great running on sat night for a short tempo run that didn't start with limping or pain. today will be a run day for sure even if i have to use my treadmill. i used to love it but when the weather is seasonable ideal for running being inside is a bummer. getting back to reading the bible and listening to His word. it has been a while. being churched and well studied go hand in hand.

1 comment:

J said...

Hope your legs will be all refreshed this week!