Sunday, February 1, 2009

burrr it'sssa freezin 33 degrees

To all the great women who turned out for the Sunday morning run I apologize for running late and then for leaving before the group finished the run. I had to get home to my husband who had to leave my house to assist and greet the temporary priest at our parish. My morning rush began when i couldn't see out my dashboard window at all. a frost layered shield like covering wouldn't melt with the wiper fluid or the defogger. This is quite an embarrassment for a former new yorker to be set back by frost. my generous training partners waited patiently for me to arrive. and then the forbidding cold and my running shorts. thank God i had my gloves but to almost no avail my hands hurt from the cold for at least the first half of the run. i ran mostly with cherise. did i mention there were coyotes! I finished without time to spare jumped in the car and drive home to find the family waiting.... church has reached another milestone as we have received the temporary priest.

No comments: