Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Banishment Can it be a Good Thing?


I have spent the better part of my day banishing self doubt and fear and loathing. Nothing wards of the willies like a good run. So this evening before becoming completely cemented into place I took off. Mia was in her stroller and enjoyed the cool breeze and cresant moon. I took this more step easy and my only goal as pleasure. Wonderful it was!! Nothing like banishing inerta what a horrible space to be stuck in. Glad it's over. As a sidenote http://www.orthopraxisconsulting.com/ got another revamping. I am working with the layout until I find one that suits just right. The hard sell is the difficult part because people have been mislead by the competition. I hope this project can pay off for me so I can put my talent to good use.

No comments: