Saturday, October 24, 2009

blog enteries don't do the running justice


I think about my blog quite often during my two hour (give or take) run. I think about the regular reader who tunes in to hear about my adventures no matter how common. They take interest and find my postings amuzing, appealing and sometimes  thought provoking. Why the interest? Now when I am actively talking about the plight of the Phanar and outspoken about the Ecumenical Patriarchate I understand the interest. But the curiosity about my runs allude me. I am grateful for your continuance and presence. My readers give me the inclination to be more decisive more thoughtful. Today was particularly prayerful my feet tapping the pavement like a symadron calling me to prayer; back to my nous, the nucleus of my soul (the Atom of my person). I refer to biological terminology because it makes such things more accessible. I don't like to call them abstractions because they are concretely present. So I apologize for not giving my entries especially on the long runs more effort at the computer terminal. Greetings and salutations. As I remember many of you on the run remember Christ is in our midst.

No comments: