Thursday, January 29, 2009

wyndtree loop morning playtime

I decided to break up the morning routine with an easy run with Mia. Resistance training old school. I committed to an easy conversational pace which might increase my motivation. I was pleasantly surprised at how much i enjoyed the more relaxed pace. patience was a virtue i had a little bit of this morning. It was nice to switch it around a little and the weather couldn't have been much better for both of us. The clouds and breezy weather gave a nice break from the humidity. too many opportunities for running and training slip away because i wait for break in my schedule or motivation later in the day. multitasking is key to working out at this juncture. i also realised that workouts that are consistent and have time set aside for them get done without much overall resistance. right now i'm in a bit of a lull with my workouts which is terrible timing if i plan on doing the fort desoto tri in April. i really need to get bike and water time in. building workouts, like prayer, into my day rounds out the day in increases my productivity overall.

No comments: