Sunday, November 23, 2008

hips, toes and calves ...oh my!


i was a little pensive about today's run because of my increasing injury prone body. i had discomfort the last mile in my hip so i backed off which is totally counter intuitive for me. that and everyone else took off making me feel much slower. what doesn't kills us makes us stronger. i need new shoes for sure. all of them are totally broken down and they are breaking me down. all in all it was good to know that i could not only get thru the run which was critical but that it would continue to be totally enjoyable. it was a bear getting to church on time and i think the priest spoke about tardiness all for my benefit i think the girls might agree with him as i ran late today. sorry y'all. ok see you all at the turkey trot? let me know keep in touch!!

No comments: