Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, Attiki Greece, Constantinople, Turkey, Port Orchard Washington, Netherlands, Mountainview, CA and friends from NY


Merry Christmas. It has been forever since I've written a personal message and I'm sorry. You have been faithful readers and companions on this journey through the church year and as we all figure out the Odyssey of our lives. Christ came into the world to save sinners of whom..." Many blessings and Merry Christmas keeping Christ who is the source of all the seasons in our hearts and mind.
p.s. to all my running friends I was gifted new sneakers!! (brooks ghost 2). My fuji which is really blue (of course) will get use right after the holidays!!

1 comment:

Leftmost said...

Merry Christmas!

PS
That thing about the bicycle is not true. Everyone knows bicycle's are fueled by Gatorade. ;)