Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shout-out to Port Orchard, Washington

Tonight was another difficult run. I felt as if I was exerting myself throughout. There was not warm up or easing into this run. I was disorganized and uncomfortable. My chest was tired and sore. My left arm felt stiff and awkward. This seems to be an ongoing saga and I can't wait for it to be over! I have only eight miles more for this month and my company is coming from out of town tomorrow. I feel some pressure with the household. I want them to enjoy their time and to feel super comfortable. Tomorrow I want to weedwack the yard, vacuum the pool, clean the bathrooms to a fine sparkle, change all the linens, mop and fix up the kitchen. They are arrive in the evening so I will have time to get it done. If things move along nicely I would like to pain the hallway to spruce it up. Anyway off to catch some zzz. If anyone can tell me why my runs are dragging I would appreciate the insight.

No comments: