Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stagnation, boredom hum drum

Today's run was difficult for now good reason. I took two days off to give myself a rest and because timing was an issue. The rest time didn't pay off though. My chest was kind of tight and i seemed to just shuffle along. I kind of wish I could run outside but it is way too hot outside for me to even think about running there. I feel like training is a little stagnant right now I suppose because I don't have a race to train for or any partners. Yesterday the kids had a karate inner school tournament and for the first time in a long long time I missed training and the dojo. I missed karate. I should start training at home again. These are the moments when discipline is essential to success. I suppose I sort of feel as if I'm doing the least I can do and still consider myself in training.

No comments: