Friday, November 27, 2009

International Orthodox Psychotherapy Conference

I have met this psychologist priest several times during crisis situation at local parish. He was bland and tastless leaving me without any sense of his person or ability to pastor.
I personally have not met with criticism from Jn1034 and it is a blessing to me to know I am genuinely offering a service to my orthodox family which is not contrary to the faith (God forbid).
I wish Jn 1034 would please allow for comments on their blog as beingcut off from communication has stunted my growth and arrested my development.

2 comments:

Leftmost said...

They'll probably come back with some explanation...of some sort.

Meantime I can't say I much liked the article they linked to in their last post. :\

Angela Damianakis, LCSW said...

they have a grasp of language that helps me stretch and grow. they will offer themselves more fully as is possible. glad to see you here!!