Thursday, August 6, 2009

Blah blah blah training

For those of you who have been mildly interested in my training here it is. For the rest of you here's more information then I'm sure you require. Today's run was better then previous runs. I didn't go far but it was far more comfortable then my most recent training runs. I am looking at increasing my mileage to include longer runs but until the heat lets up it won't be feasible for me. I plan on running the half marathon at Lithia State Park in Nov. It is a cross country course which I ran three years ago. I started the race over an hour after the start because my running partner and I got lost trying to get to the start. Anyway I would consider doing the full marathon if I had local training group but running the long runs always alone is not on the table not for now at least.

No comments: