Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lecture Series Plenary Session

This morning I brought my oldest daughter for her cross country team training and I headed to the gym to get a treadmill run in. I realized that I am capable of enduring far more then I usually subject myself to. Sometimes it's the tax on the endurance that can lead to mental fatigue and burn out. It can also lead to the next break thru. I am glad to be running with the Strider Club it has really helped my motivation giving me a run to look forward to the camaraderie and running chatter. Today I was notified that I would be accepted on the Orthodox Speakers Bureau. I am getting back to my public speaking roots. I used to serve a panelist for my University several times and also spoke as one of the speakers at the Orton Dyslexia Society. There have been other such events but I know it is boring to read. I am glad that I pursued this. I can't wait to begin my lecture series.

No comments: