Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Agape Christian Love

Let us love one another that with one mind we may confess 'Father, Son and Holy Spirit'. My only agenda is to defend to the best of my ability the sanctity and honor of His All Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew l Archbishop of Constantinople and Pope of New Rome. Make no mistake that he and his role do not require defending or explaining but I am compelled to defend His All-Holiness as the head of my family. My duty is not derived from my own sense of perfection or innocence but more so from my Agape Christian Love and Loyalty. I do not take pride in my own words or ideas and sometimes I unknowingly misspeak but I do so in good faith and without any personal or political agenda. I strive to educate myself in spiritual matters. 'Holy things are for the Holy people of God'. My only regret is for the times I may have publicly or privately said or behaved in any manner which might reflect poorly on my Holy Mother Church. I am not angry or embittered I am merely defending my church not for egotistical reasons but because such disrespect for my church is paraded before my door. The entire situation is disheartening and saddening to me. It is horrific to bear witness to the falsehoods and salacious accusations that have been circulating. In His service, I remain, an unworthy servant of God.

No comments: