Saturday, May 9, 2009

Author: Fr. Johannes Jacobse AOI

"...Angela, your posts are devolving into a private argument. Either is gets elevated to the expression and defense of ideas, or else it will be closed."

I reply here as well as i am not sure if my response will be posted. I promise all who chose to post here will not have their comments censured.


Dear Father,I am dismayed to learn that you would ban me from exchanging in a healthy discourse. I am not dealing with specific individuals who express themselves here. In fact unlike several of your members i have not attacked the ability to write concisely or express themselves. I always make the effort to understand the spirit of what they are stating. I am upset that the only group which is consistently on the out are cradle orthodox. You may choose not to publish my posts any longer and if i were some disenfranchised minority then the ACLU would rush to my defense. Please clarify what your mission is for this site. I have read other topics also and it regularly slanders the leaders of the Greek Orthodox Arch. Arch. Bishop Demetrios is the object of many unworthy comments and yet his defenders are marginalized and silenced as you wish to do here to me. this is an unfortunate state. In the spirit of St athanasious who was persecuted until his death i will continue state what my conscience dictates. God has truly blessed me that i may be wrongful persecuted for His names sake.

No comments: