Monday, May 11, 2009

Compelled by Faith to Speak

I speak out against heresy and schismatics as my Lord commands. If I hold my tongue then I concur. I use my boldness to proclaim what is true as best I can. I put myself up for ridicule for my faith. I have been attacked for speaking the truth, and even for my punctuation and grammar. But souls are not saved with fanciful words and speeches but through the Precious Blood of our Lord and Savior in union with His Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. The Church traditions are the compass bywhich we follow. I am but a speck but I will not politely watch as officials underhandedly lead the flock astray. What if even in the light there is darkness? What if the salt loses its saltiness? Orthodoxy is open to everyone but closed to modification.

No comments: