Thursday, May 28, 2009

putting off the run undo pressure

Today I was not able to get to my run at the ususal time because of one reason or another. I had to put it off until 9pm but I was determined to get osmething done. I noticed that when I run earlier in the day I don't feel the constant pressure to get to the run. Today's arrangement was less then desireable. I really enjoy the runs during the baby's nap when I can easily get in five miles. Today was a quick 3.5 mile run. It was difficult and high intesity and maybe my legs need a break. I may be developing shin splits. I took my anti inflammatory today for the first time in a long time. The hassel to get to the run effects the quality of the run. Kids are almost finsihed with school and I can't wait to just be mom and not the enforcer.

No comments: