Friday, May 8, 2009

Running, Praying & Spraying

yesterday was my husbands birthday. i was going to forgo the run to go to dinner. after dinner we got the kids and had to run to walmart of a movie so being already dressed to run i asked if he would mind me just running home. i figured i'd get there about 15 min after the family because they needed to check out and load the car. it was a really nice run. the sun was setting the weather was cool and not having my ipod i prayed the Jesus Prayer repeatedly I am rereading The Way of the Pilgrim. Everyone seems to be slamming that text so i have to reread to remember why it's so good. the of course a 1.5 form home the bug sprayer was rolling down the street. i darted across the intersection and hoped that i wouldn't get too much of the poison in my system. home for a good scrubbing to remove any residue. I had a good run but i have noticed that i need higher mileage as i have discussed here before. There has been a lot of theological discussion recently i hope that all my running partners known and unknown continue with my blog and chime in when you would like too.

No comments: