Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Early Morningn Run and Quick Announcement


I am quite surprised with the activity on my blog. It practically runs itself. Sometimes it seems more like an ultimate fighting match then a dialogue among believers.


Tomorrow I head out for another 10-13. It will depend on if I run with some other members of the Strider Group. I have been busy with the regular duties you might associate with a housewife although I wouldn't score very high for achievement. pray for me on that.

I have begun to resume consulting and public speaking. Please feel free to visit and follow my new blog at www.orthopraxisconsulting.blogspot.com/ The website is on its way and I am currently booking engagements. My website will have chat times and daily postings. Membership will begin as soon as I master the technology. The blog will eventually be members only. For now please visit follow and enjoy.

No comments: