Orthodox Christian devotion mitigates the pace of my path. I strive to inspire & embolden fellow Orthodox Christians to protect the Ecumenical Patriarchate. It is a moral imperative bound by love for His All-Holiness. I applaud the Archons who fight the good fight. I continue in prayer, openly protest any person, affiliation, jurisdiction, group or government which seeks to undermine its sovereignty.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Shout Out To AOI Calling All Dissenters!!
Compliments of Orthodox Unity in America
1. Which OC established the first churces in North America? The un-canonical Russian Diocese of Irkutsk sent eight Orthodox missionaries from the Valaamo Monastery in the northern Karelia region of Russia in 1794. Since “…the canons actually provide for no possibility of missionary work outside ecumenically defined canonical territories. (That makes it, by definition, un-canonical)” These holy men clearly and unquestionably went beyond the geography of their jurisdiction. So the Moscow Patriarchate in a fit if Russian Imperial expansion established the first missionary churches in Americas.
The first contiguous parish was in 1864 in New Orleans by Greeks.
2. Which OC had a continuous line of bishops in North America from its inception to the present? None even in Alaska the Holy Synod closed the see in 1811. Though several OCs have had continuous line of Bishops from their officially recognized and individual conceptions. Though historically and ecclesiastically speaking which has the canonical authority to have done so, certainly not the “Diocese of Alaska –and- All North America” a bit far reaching, even for the Russians.
3. Which OC undertook massive evangelistic programs in North America during the 19th century? In the 19th century the only evangelistic programs in North America, though surely not massive, were in Alaska by two or three monks from the Moscow Patriarchate again without canonical Jurisdiction clearly defined in the Golden Seal certificate.
4. Which OC looked for, and cared for the massive waves of incoming Orthodox immigrants who were not part of its nationality? According to historical documents, none!. Though I am sure you would love to force feed us the fallacy of the Russian Metropolia who could even keep their New York Embassy chapel opened?
5. Which OC looked to create ethnic exarchates to minister to these new groups? This I must concede. The sinful Ethno-phyletism was promoted by the offspring of the Moscow Patriarchate here in America. Though the rest of the world was condemning nationalism and still does the future OCA was pimping it out as quick as it could.
6. Which OC actually created two ethnic exarchates for two of these new groups? The future OCA. Seems a bit Ironic, those ranting about unity and ‘those bad ethnic’ churches were the first to separate peoples by ethnic identity.
7. Why did this OC do this? By what right did it do so? This OC did this because, it is obvious and historically evident, the Patriarchate of Moscow since the 16th century has been rabidly following the coattails of the Imperial Russian expansionist. The MP and its illegitimately founded dioceses and daughter churches chose to ignore Canon Law and/or unilaterally alter those laws to assist in their expansionist ideals, All for Mother Russia!
By what right did it do so? A right -not conferred not conferred by Canon Law; A right -not visible ethically or morally in church practice; A right –not excepted by all other justifications (Except Poland and the Czech lands)
Inevitably by NO RIGHT AT ALL!
The OCA was illegitimately formed by an un-canonical jurisdiction far reaching beyond Moscow's geographical jurisdiction. Unilaterally granting autocephaly simply justifies Moscow's illegitimate actions and intentions.